Hello Lovelies and Happy Fri-Yay!
I can imagine that by now everyone is in back to school mode. As the year goes by we easily fall back into bad habits and that’s why we have been in full swing of making some changes in our household for the better and still taking the PURELL 30 Day Challenge. My family and I have made a commitment to using PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer at least three times a day for 30 days as I mentioned here and it’s definitely not to late to join in on the fun.
When Should you Wash and Sanitize your Hands?
- Important steps for good hand hygiene are to wash or sanitize your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub at key moments such as:
- Before preparing food;
- Before eating;
- Before and after caring for someone that is sick or around someone who is ill;
- After using the bathroom;
- After sneezing or coughing; and
- After touching anything that is in a high traffic area that may have been touched by many different hands, such as the grocery cart handle, a phone or a handrail.
WHY TAKE THE PURELL 30-DAY CHALLENGE?
- It has been reported that more than 80% of illnesses can be transmitted by the hands.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends hand hygiene as one of the most important steps you can take to reduce your risks of getting sick illness- causing germs to others
- Hand hygiene (using soap and water, an alcohol based-hand sanitizer or hand sanitizer wipes) at key moments is a simple and effective way for you and your family to stay healthy and well.
JOIN IN TO TAKE THE 30 DAY PURELL CHALLENGE
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by GOJO Industries, the makers of PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
Powered by Facebook Comments