This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HeartMyHair #CollectiveBias
I wanted to share with you another hair tool that was sent over to me. I have been on the hunt for some time now looking for the perfect hair dryer and to my surprise the Infiniti Conair Pro 3Q does just that so I was ecstatic after receiving this product and actually trying it out and to my surprise it only took 10 minutes to dry…Yep you heard right 10 minutes. Typically I let my
hair extensions air dry because of heat damage, but the Conair Pro 3Q has a energy efficient motor that provides ultra-fast airflow to reduce drying time by up to 70% and helps reduce heat damage. It definitely gets your hair dryer that much faster.
This dryer is powerful, lightweight and ultra fast. It offers optimal styling and drying for shiny, healthy-looking hair. The Conair Pro 3Q is the first brushless hair dryer on the market and lives up to its name hence 3Q. The 3Q’s benefits are quick, quiet and quality and it does just that.
- Quick: The advanced brushless motor in the 3Q provides ultra-fast airflow to reduce drying time by up to 70%. This means that hair is less exposed to the damaging effects of heat styling.
- Quiet: The 3Q is powerful, but boasts 40% less noise with patent-pending, noise reduction technology.
- Quality: Standard motors use carbon brushes that wear out over time and cause the motor to stop working. The 3Q uses magnets and electronics to power the motor, which extends the life of the dryer by up to 10x. When compared to dryers that use carbon brush motors, the 3Q is more powerful with 19,000 revolutions per minute (RPM) versus 16,000-18,000 for standard AC or DC motors.
Your best looks begin with a good haircut that’s well maintained. You should always treat your hair with superior quality shampoos, conditioners, and finishing products. To achieve the straightening look I worked with hair in sections to createthe straight look I was going for. Use a large round brush, hold hair taught in each section and bend ends slightly while drying and Voilà!
Products that were used:
- Conair Infiniti Pro 3Q Brushless Motor Dryer
- Conair Velvet Touch Paddle Brush
- Chi 44 Iron Guard
- Argan Oil to minimize frizz
A brushless dryer is very necessary…most dryers use carbon brushes that wear out over time causing the motor to stop working. Brushless motors use magnet and electronics to drive the motor extending the life of the dryer 10x longer for up to 5,000 hours of life vs. 50o hours for an AC motor hair dryer.
The dryer includes:
- 3 heat/2 speed settings for custom styling
- Concentrator attachment for pinpoint styling
- Diffuser attachment that enhances curls and waves
- Filter cleaning brush
The Infiniti Conair Pro 3Q can be purchased at online or in stores at Walmart for $119.97. Don’t get me wrong that’s a pretty steep price tag for a hair dryer, but it’s well worth the investment to maintain healthy hair. Thanks to #Collective Bias I can now dry my hair and extensions in 10 minutes or less which will prevent my hair from heat damage 🙂 I will be using the Conair Pro 3Q along with the Infiniti Pro Conair Curl Secret to achieve those effortless, long-lasting curls. Check out my review here.
Powered by Facebook Comments