Fall is finally here and I couldn’t be more excited! Some of my favorite things to wear in the fall would have to be scarves, skirts and dresses with tights, layering, sweaters and over-the-knee boots.
Smoky, sexy eyes, bold lip color & dark navy nails are key takeaways from NYC & Paris Fashion Weeks and the perfect add to transition into your fall wardrobe. These items can be found at your local H-E-B for just a fraction of the price!
H-E-B Fall Beauty
- Essie nail Polish- After School Boy Blazer
- Essie NEW 2013 Fall Collection: “This academy blue lacquer is the prep-school chic must of the season.”
- Covergirl Lipperfection jumbo gloss balm – Plum Twist
- Treat your lips to a balm fortified with shea and mango butters for a smooth look with a hint of color.
- Physicians Formula Powder Palette Blush – Rose
- It’s the perfect combination of colors that blend together to naturally enhance your cheekbones. Using a soft powder brush, sweep over entire palette to evenly blend colors.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow – Stacked Heels
- A radiant eye liner that also doubles as an eye shadow.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara –Blackest Black
- Limited Edition
What are some of your favorite beauty trends for fall?
Powered by Facebook Comments