Love With Food is the easiest way to discover what’s tasty, delivered to your door! Every month, Love With Food members will receive a curated box of unique, hard-to-find tasty bites which varies based on seasonal themes. Say goodbye to boring grocery selections and HELLO to a monthly tasty surprise. I mean who doesn’t love to try new foods right….and at an affordable cost?! I know I do!!
As a Love With Food member, you’ll get to sample different products each month, earn points by leaving feedback and enjoy exclusive discounts to all full-sized products featured in your box. Use your points to buy products for FREE. In our online community, you’ll also discover great recipes and other food enthusiasts.
At Love With Food, they are passionate about helping the more than 16 million children in America who are at risk of hunger. For every box sold, they donate a meal to several food banks such as the Feeding America Network and Share Our Strength – No Kid Hungry. Join Love with Food to help end childhood hunger one meal at a time!
My favorite was the dried Montmorency cherries . They were delicious..not to sweet but it was a great fruity taste (one of a kind). It’s not like something I have eaten before. The good thing about all of their products is the calories are pretty low which works great with my Weight Loss Journey with the exception of the Cococunt Toffee Peanuts, but I just love them! Love with Food offers monthly plans starting as low as $12 a month (pay as you go) which includes shipping and you can cancel at anytime…which means no obligation. Right now you can get a $2 off savings using promo code AUGLOVE valid till 8/31/2012
My Love with Food box consisted of:
- Skinny Dipping Pretzels-airline pretzels are blah, but these thin beauties are perfect for dipping in exotic mustard
- Key Lime with Ginger Mustard-perfect for pairing with pretzels, summer citrus and a hint of ginger kick up this smooth mustard
- Vegan Lemon Cookie-soft and moist, these baked delights are kissed with zesty lemon to brighten your summer
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie-made with organic crunchy peanut butter for a healthy update to a childhood favorite cookie
- Dried Montmorency Cherries-straight from the Cherry Capital of the World, these plump fruits are sweetly tart
- Coconut Toffee Peanuts-With a robe of buttery toffee and tropical coconut, the classic in flight snacks get a makeover
- Gin Gins Sugar Strength Genger Caramel Candy-Dubbed “The Traveler’s Candy” the fresh ginger in this confection calms motion sickness
- Tangerine Glee Gum-when flying, chew this all natural gum to prevent your rears from popping! Made with sustainably harvested rainforest chicle for long-lasting texture
Follow Love with Food:
Disclosure: I received free products for this reviews, however it does not persuade my opinions of the brand/product or use.
Powered by Facebook Comments